How to start Phone conversation

Phone Conversation
One Recruiter to another company recruiter: How to start your conversation in the phone.
X recruiter : Hello, This is X from XYZ company. How are you?
Y recruiter: Hello X, I am fine thanks and you.
X recruiter : This call is regarding Rama, who joined today.
Or
X recruiter : Hello, This is X from XYZ company. This call is regarding Rama, who joined today.
Y recruiter: Hello X, Yes, how can I help you with that.
Recruiter to consultant:
Recruiter :  Hello Rama, This is X calling from XYZ company. I would like to talk to you regarding a project I have. Is it good time to talk to you?
Consultant : Hello Recruiter, Yes it is good time, I would love to hear about the opportunity.
Recruiter : very well, this project is in NJ and this contract position for 6 months.  I can send you the job description to your email id. Please go thru and let me know at your earliest.

No comments:

Post a Comment